SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Today I'd like to share with you another fantastic artist I follow on DeviantArt:

IrenHorrors 

Fabulous details to well known characters, I love theTim Burtonesque gothic art form, and the creativity in depicting many folklore characters and legends.


I told myself to pick a few of my favorites to share - and I caught myself picking almost every one!


There are almost 580 images of art!

IrenHorrors has over 80K watchers and over 1.6 million page views.

Click here to view IrenHorrors on DeviantArt

Click here for the Society 6 Shop

Click here for InPrint (great prints available here!)

Twitter/X click here

Facebook click here

Instagram click here

Another fabulous artist to celebrate, admire and support!





































































































































THERE ARE SO MANY THAT I LOVE - I will definitely be purchasing some prints from IrenHorrors...

Completely mesmerizing...

Which one is your favorite - or favorites???!!!

No comments: