SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

 Today I'd like to share with you photos of Tim Burton's Art Exhibitions in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Internationally.

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend in 2011 in Los Angeles.






My hubby got us tickets to attend for  a birthday gift. I was so excited!

To learn more about Tim Burton - click here








It was absolute elation to see the original puppets of Jack Skellington and Nightmare Before Christmas characters, Corpse Bride and other Corpse Bride characters, Frankenweenie characters, Toys characters, and more and more - I was in awe!






Then the hand drawings on napkins, paper, and anything else Tim Burton doodled on was on display!




And then the movies props placed here and there - FABULOUS!

HOWEVER, the sad part (yes, there was sadness!) was NO  photographing was allowed inside...NONE. The reason - well of course to purchase The World of Tim Burton's Art Book. My sweet hubby tried numerous times to take a photo of me with the Pumpkin Scarecrow in Sleepy Hollow...but we got caught each and every time...



So of course...I bought the book...

which I do absolutely love!

Click book to purchase it!

All items are linked!








From the schedule of Tim Burton's Art Exhibition - I do not see any dates in America at this time.

However, if dates do arise, I will be sure to post them!









I would recommend going to this exhibition if you're a Tim Burton fan - it's a must and you won't regret it!



















No comments: