SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Thursday, May 23, 2024

 Today I'd like to share with you an original SoCal artist in which I have purchased his work, and plan to purchase more!


I purchased one of his art pieces at a Halloween Show I was participating in years ago in Orange County...

When I saw it I knew I had to have it!!!


The artist is Oscar "Sketch" Navarro


His work is very unique, OOAK, a bit of spook and whimsy, and Burtonesque!


In his shop he has original art for sale, shadow boxes, prints, very cool wooden jack-o-lanterns, and canvas prints...all of them absolutely fabulous!


His online store and social media links at the bottom!


I love all his work - but favor the shadow boxes! So dynamic they way he has the characters "pop out" !






















This is my shadow box art piece above - I LOVE IT! 
Dated 2014! I'VE BEEN A FAN THAT LONG!


Be sure to follow Oscar on Instagram, check him out on Tik-Tok, and check out his art pieces available on his online shop!

Instagram click here
Tik-Tok click here
Online shop click here

All the images are linked to his online store as well!

No comments: