SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

 Update!


My Etsy Shop is on vacation mode until January 2025...


I MAY open my shop back up in mid December - we shall see.


This last year has been a trial and error for creating and selling my art dolls and other creepies. 


In all honesty, I did not fair well trying to 'adapt' creating less creepy - less Halloween themed creations - and I did not venture well trying to participate in non-Halloween themed shows...


You live - you learn - learning is a process - creating an art business is a process, and I've learned!


So I now have a list of shows locally and some not so local that are Halloween themed year round - needless to say, I found 'my people'!


The past couple of months I have been creating Halloween creations like a crazed person!


 I have 2 big Halloween shows coming up - and I will continue to be in my studio everyday. Hence, why my shop may be closed in December.


BUT we shall see how much I can get done!


I will be posting some of my creations that will be available at:


 Sugar Plum Festivals Halloween Show October 1 - 6


AND


CREEP IT REAL FESTIVE OC 2024 November 22nd and 23rd!


No comments: