SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Monday, August 19, 2024

 Another spooky story from Disneyland...



The Phantom Chef

Submitted by Deanna M.


I remember coming across a chef/cook in our break room storage area. At this time they where doing some construction in our break room. While I was on my lunch break, I was alone in the lunch room minding my business eating lunch. 

Of course Cast Members come and go to walk back stage as needed. Well at this time he did come from back stage where some chefs or cooks come by to walk on stage to get back to work. Now like I said at this time there was construction going on from what I remember he looked at me and smiled and 

went on his way. 

At this time I just acknowledged him and smiled back. Nothing came to my mind that this man was a ghostly friend. When I got home I noticed that I didn’t hear the steps going out on stage or 

hear the elevator go up! 

Our break room was small enough I hear anyone come in and out of this break room. One day everything clicked when my aunt and I where talking about it and that’s when I realized that I saw a ghost.


No comments: