SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Saturday, August 10, 2024

 Today's post I'd like to share more awesome 

Halloween decor!


Lemax Spooky Town!


I buy at least one every year!


I hesitated this year, and as I shared before: THAT'S A STUPID THING TO DO because the one I really wanted sold out at Michael's ALREADY! 


But I was able to find it still available online elsewhere - HOWEVER, things are tight this year, and I have my eye on something that I am yet wiling to share to ensure I get one. Yes, I'm greedy - and once I share that particular item you'll agree you would have 

done the same!


Lemax Spooky Villages can be found a Michael's, Amazon, or online shops!


Click here to go directly to Lemax to view this years new items BUT NOTE: not all of them are listed for some reason. So check out each online store to ensure you don't miss any! 























WARNING!
If you don't own any Lemax Spooky Town and this will be your first purchase, IT WILL NOT BE YOUR LAST!!!


No comments: