SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Saturday, August 3, 2024

 Today's post I'd like to inform my followers that I will NOT be participating at Sugar Plum's final Summer Show this month.


My goal is (and has been) creating more Halloween art dolls, clay art pieces, and other new creations that I have tons of supplies for, however, with all the other seasonal shows Halloween kept being put aside.

THAT CANNOT HAPPEN!

Halloween is my passion. 


With any business ventures you always have to get your feet wet and try new things - and I did that this past year. A year later I am assessing where I am as an artist.

I desire to be more of an artist than a "crafter". Nothing is wrong with crafting! It is an art form in itself - items created from hand and heart!

But I have more creative art creations that I know I am capable of doing, I've done it before! And I long for it to be a livelihood to match the passion I have for it.

So after this last year I have learned not to put my Halloween passion aside and let it rip. 


I will most definitely be at Sugar Plum in OCTOBER 1-6 -  PLUS I am hopeful to be doing other Halloween events as well. All depends on the outcome of the quantity of creations that I am able to create to facilitate each show/event.


My real goal for 2025 is: MIDSUMMER SCREAM. 

I've been asked to do the show twice - but I had a day job at that time and couldn't commit. I'm so ready now - or will be!

With that said...off I go to my studio!

No comments: