SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Today's post I'm sharing about:

MIDSUMMER SCREAM 2024

Midsummer Scream at the Long Beach Convention Center
300 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802

EVENT DETAILS
All the chills and thrills of October over one summer weekend!

Shop from 350 spooky vendors; see previews of upcoming Halloween events and attractions; panels, presentations, and performances from leading horror performers and entertainment companies; and explore over a dozen haunted attractions in the massive Hall of Shadows.

Visit midsummerscream.org for more info!

Dates & Hours

Friday, July 26: 6pm-10pm**
Saturday, July 27: 11am-7pm*
Sunday, July 28: 11am-6pm*
*Doors at 10am for VIP/Gold Bat Pass holders
**Priority entry for VIP/Gold Bat Pass holders


    Click here for tickets!

I have NEVER been - I was asked years ago by one of the shows creators to participate as a Halloween Art vendor, but I was unable to do so because I had my "day job" at that time - but NEXT YEAR I plan to be a vendor!

This year however I'M ATTENDING TO ENJOY THE HORRIFIC SPLENDOR IN JULY! 
Will update with photos!













I'm all in for Midsummer Scream!

No comments: