SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

 Another haunted story from Disneyland!


Soarin’ Spirits Over California

Submitted by Andy A.


I used to work for the resort back in 2014 when it was called Soarin’ Over California. There are two theaters, Theater A & Theater B. B side was supposed to be the haunted theater. That’s the theater that oddly breaks down most of the time. The story behind it was that California adventure used to be a parking lot. Trams used to take people from their cars to the entrances. Well one day when the trams were going by, a little girl happened to walk in the middle of the street and the tram ran her over.

As you’re flight takes off, there’s a cast member always in the theater watching to make sure the guests are okay and that the ride is operating properly. I was the lucky one this time and was working in that position. 

Below the screen is a basement, and no one is aloud down there during the duration of the flight. While in flight, I was watching the monitors, all of a sudden I hear footsteps either going up or down the stairs from the basement. 

I turned around and no one was there! I turned back around nervously waiting for the flight to end. At that moment, I felt like I was being watched from behind. The hairs on my arm stood up. After that day, I always had someone trade me their position. Pretty creepy!


No comments: