SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Today's listing I wanted to inform you that in the coming weeks I will be listing my creations leftover from previous shows at Sugar Plum Festivals.


They will be discounted to move old inventory out to make room for new creations!


Granted I have 2 rooms I work out of: 

One where I create, the other is just for storage.


My plan - as of today - is to create a HUGE amount of Halloween art dolls and other Halloween goodies.

(Halloween is my favorite - but 

you already know that! 💖💀🎃)


As I took inventory of my supply room I have so much  MASSIVE amounts of supplies I didn't know I had 80% of what I have.


I've been collecting these supplies for over 10 years while I was working for Hallmark  - but now retired I finally have the time to create the ideas that popped in my head when I bought the mounds of supplies.


I will be listing groups of creations daily on Etsy - listing on Etsy is time consuming.


I will also be listing antiques that I am parting with on EBAY. As hubby and I get older, we are realizing that we have collected A LOT OF STUFF, and we need to downsize. So look for those posts as well!


This summer there is no rest - BECAUSE HALLOWEEN IS ON THE WAY!


For me - it's the most wonderful time of the year!



No comments: