SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Sunday, June 30, 2024

 MORE HAUNTED STORIES FROM DISNEYLAND RESORTS...


The Men’s Room Basement Ghost

Submitted by Annabel K


So I work in 3rd shift custodial, everyone jokes around about the park being haunted, especially if your new. I was in my first year as a 3rd shift custodial, I had already heard all sorts of ghost stories from other cast members, so I was afraid to work alone any where in the park. At this point I hadn’t had any thing happen to me, till this night. I’ll never forget it.


So I was working in Toontown and I was assigned to work in Mickey’s basement, which is below Mickey’s house. There’s a set of bathrooms, a break room, and a small gym. I started off by cleaning the men’s bathroom then went over to the women’s bathroom. As I was in the women’s bathroom, I started to hear something moving around. I wasn’t sure what it was, I ignored it and continued to work. Then I started to sweep the gym, and again I heard something moving. This time I heard it coming from the men’s bathroom. So I shouted “hello? Anyone in the men’s bathroom?” There was no response, so I took a look in the men’s bathroom, and nothing. No one was in there. So I continue to work.

As I’m in the break room I hear it again. Something moving around in the men’s bathroom. I go look again and the trash can was in the middle of the bathroom. I just thought maybe I didn’t move it back when I was cleaning. So I move it back to the side. I go back to cleaning the break room. Then I started to sweep and mop all the floors. As soon as I started to mop, there it goes again. Movement in the men’s bathroom. I go to look and the trash can was moved again. This time it was in the opposite side of the room. That’s when I started to get scared. I moved it back and was trying to rush out of there. I had already finished the bathrooms and the gym. When I was half way done in the break room I hear the trash can move again, and this time I ignore it and try to move as fast as I can.


At this point I’m scared, I don’t even want to be down there. I’m thinking in my head “if there’s something down here, it cant hurt me. I just need to hurry, I’m almost done” and that’s when I hear, right off my left shoulder “get out” in the most creepiest voice. I kind of froze, I could feel my hairs standing straight up. I grabbed all my stuff and ran out of there. I didn’t finish moping. I was just so scared I didn’t want to finish. I just ran out of there.


Till this day, I wont step foot down there alone. After that, I had heard other stories from other cast members who had experiences down there. And every story had something to do with the men’s bathroom. From hearing things and seeing shadow figures. I have had other experiences in the park, but this one was the scariest.

No comments: