SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Monday, May 6, 2024

 ~ Today I'd like to share WDW's Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Parade! ~


Anaheim has Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party as well - I've been to it many times long ago with my daughter. It was extremely fun, safe, family oriented, not packed at all, and we got LOADS of candy...


Wasn't just for the kid's - loads of adults went in groups with very creative group costumes (yes, you can dress in costume! But nothing scary or any gore is NOT allowed)


However, that was long ago - so unsure if Anaheim has kept up with the fun and fright. 

Comment and let me know!


Oh, and if you're thinking about going - get your tickets WAY AHEAD OF TIME...they sell out very fast!


Also - after seeing these photos - I've already chosen my costume for 2025! 

(I already have my costume for this year! But I guess I can switch it!!!)...

Can you guess which one I want to be?!

(Too easy!)












































If you guessed Constance - you are RIGHT! 
Already preparing the costume!

Click on Constance's photo above for a little video!


No comments: