SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Did you know we are HALFWAY TO HALLOWEEN?!
I cannot wait!
 
As I stated in a prior post - I already have my costume and accessories!

Did you know some Halloween specialty stores at the end of July (or any store for that matter) they start listing their Halloween products! 

If you wait too long for something you really want to go on sale, you just might miss out...so why wait?

I've worked in the retail industry a majority of my life and I can honestly tell you that it's not worth the loss to miss out on something you really want to wait for a different/lower price...by that time it'll be gone and out of stock.

Today's post I'm sharing creative Haunted Mansion Cosplay Costumes! All so creative!

Hope it gives you some ideas!

Enjoy!



























It's never to early to plan for Halloween!

No comments: