SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

 Have to share and post about my 2 little fur babies...




SPOILED ROTTEN ? Yes




But look at those faces...? How could you not ?!



All my life as an adult I have owned big dogs - mostly adopted. No regrets.
But the older I have become the less physical strength I have to take care of large dogs - including their exercise routine - which is required for big dogs to keep them happy and healthy.





So - I chose to get 2 Frenchies - both are actual  brothers!




I read up on the breed PRIOR to obtaining them -
AND I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO DO THE SAME WITH ANY BREED.








All breeds have different needs, need specific living  environments, and some need more disciplinary training then others. 

A majority of my large dogs were Pit Bulls - it is a breed that gets a bad rap due to horrible ownership.

Understandably they do have characteristics of protectiveness and dominance - HOWEVER, when the owner becomes the Alpha, as we were - we had no issues with them. They loved our kid's and cats. No issues.


Frenchies are massively stubborn! 

Extremely playful (at east mine are)!

They are very loyal!

They are very loving!

Yes - they fart A LOT! 

Yes - they snore A LOT!

And the biggest clowns ever!


We responsibly had the neutered - it benefits them health wise.


The Merle (grey spotted) is Ozzy - named after Ozzy Osborne.


The white Frenchie is Sid - after Sid Vicious of the Sex Pistols (actually, the breeder had named him this - and we tried to change his name, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it! He liked Sid - so Sid it is!)


They also need a lot of  companionship time - at least mine do...


Or maybe they're just spoiled rotten! 


Here they are with their cousin Dory!


No comments: