SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Sunday, April 21, 2024

 Today I'd like to share phenomenal marionette artistry:


Czechs Marionettes


I have been a long time fan!

I first found out about them when I was looking for a mermaid marionette that wasn't 

cartoony or lacked detail...


And that's when I found Czech Marionette!


They create the most magnificent marionettes I have yet to see - so detailed, so full of soul - so much creativity!


Each photo has a link to their Etsy Shop..


At the end are other links to contact them, purchase, or view their glorious creations! 

There's much more to see!


Can you guess which is my favorite?!

  

Enjoy!

















































































Well - I have 3 fav's! Sally is one of them...
isn't she so beautiful?!






And of course Jack is another one of my fav's!
















And my last fav is Emily / The Corpse Bride - she is so magnificently beautiful...
I love Victor as well - but the Bride - gotta have!







No comments: