SUGAR PLUM FESTIVALS

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

These photos are from long ago when I first started creating Halloween Art Dolls.

I did create the small little creepies I sell today - but I also created large whimsical detailed dolls.






A lot of imagination, patterns, planning, detailing, hot glue burns and needle injuries all part of the process!





I stopped because of lack of time balancing family, home and work. But, now recently retired, kid's grown - I plan to create more!





I've created new patterns for a more rounder head, not so pointed. 

Can't wait to create!






All these beauties have been SOLD! 





These Art Dolls range from 18 inches to 22 inches. Too tall for shipping.






The prices of these Art Dolls range $100 - $300.





All are one of a kind, as you can see. "Remakes" are always different from the original because they all are made by hand, and supplies vary at time of creating each doll.





I TAKE IT BACK! 
I do have just ONE Art Doll left - Agnes the Orange Witch!

 But you'll have to wait until Sugar Plum's Halloween and Fall Show 
October 2nd - 6th to grab her!




No comments: